Monday, August 22, 2011

Sabbatical Interrupted

Not a productive day as far as content for a blog goes.  I found myself distracted by an unexpected trip to the ER.  It appears that the hotel room I was stayed in last night was literally toxic resulting in heart palpitations and trouble breathing.  ER found nothing amiss, and after a few hours in the ER, I felt fine and returned to the hotel.  The illness returned within an hour of my return to the room- so I bailed and went down the road to another accomodation where I enjoyed a couple hours of sleep, so please forgive the absence of any car pictures.  Operating on very little just now.

I do have one pic taken at the Missouri/Iowa border along the Des Moines River.  I must point out this was found on the Missouri side.

Everything needed for contentment.

1 comment: